Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Market #2

Well, it is another Monday, and here I am with another Etsy store recommendation! This week I am featuring an awesome Organic Spa: SpaGoddess!

I haven't purchased anything for SpaGoddess yet, but I have my eye on their Shower Steamers. Shower Steamers are balls of essential oils, perfect for an aromatic shower. They Shower Steamers come in four scents: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Juicy Citrus, and Lavender.

Aromatherapy Shower Steamer Assortment - Try All 4 Scents
I also love the Body Scrubs that SpaGoddess has to offer. For $12 you can get a sampler pack of 3! I think my three would be Enchanted Forest, Empress Vanilla, and Double Love!

3 Travel Size Scrubs by Angel Face Botanicals
Finally, Spa Goddess has an awesome sampler pack for $22. This is my top pick this week! The Spa Goddess Grab Bag is an great way to sample a bunch of different products for one low price. It reminds me of the Surprise Bags I used to buy at the corner store for $1... only better!
GRAB BAG - Angel Face Botanicals Natural Product Sampler Set of 10


Now, my music recommendations for the day are "Love Your Love The Most" by Eric Church and "Who'll Stop The Rain" by Courtney Jaye (originally by CCR, but so much nicer by Courtney)

That is all for now. Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment