Friday, December 4, 2009

Worst Blogger EVER!

Hello Followers!

I apologize for not posting all week. After my awesome introduction of the Monday Market feature, my brain fizzled and I had no clue what to say.

I am also going to admit that my reading of Pride and Prejudice has fizzled. I am still reading it, but my book recommendations/reviews might not be a weekly feature. So far, I am enjoying Pride and Prejudice and I am hoping to finish it by this time next week! So stay tuned for that.

I feel like this week has been a major fail. I worked Monday to make up for taking Sunday off, so I didn't get my Monday off. It totally threw my week off. I had to work 3 days in a row and I was over tired from not getting much sleep last weekend at my family holiday gathering. I had yesterday and today off, but I didn't get anything done that I wanted to - except laundry. I didn't get my tree up; I didn't get my Christmas shopping done; I didn't get my Christmas lights out; I didn't do any of the cleaning I needed to do; I didn't get groceries. But, I am pushing all that stuff to Monday/Tuesday. For a change of pace, I have Tuesday off this week and I am working Thursday. So, I only have to work 2 days then I get 2 more days off.

Also, I realized that I haven't been keeping up with my music recs, so here we go (with a few extra for good measure):
"People Are Crazy" by Billy Currington
"Fireflies" by Owl City
"Free To Be Me" by Francesca Battistelli
"Wild at Heart" by Gloriana

What is everyone's plans for the weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment