Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Market #3

My apologies for missing Monday Market last week. But I am back with an adorable jewelry shop. This week's Etsy store is IMCreations! IMCreations sells tons of unique scrabble tile pendants, one of which I own.

IMCreations also has a great promotion: buy 2 get 1 free; buy 4 get 2 free; buy 6 get 3 free.
This is the damask pendant I own from IMCreations.


I also love these pendants...

Love
FREE PENDANT WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 - Scrabble Tile Pendant - RETRO LOVE (No. WRD134)

Sweet Meadow
FREE PENDANT WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 Scrabble Tile Pendants - SWEET MEADOW (No. FLW123)

Rustic Piano
FREE PENDANT WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 Scrabble Tile Pendants - RUSTIC PIANO (No. SYM199)

Ohm Lotus
FREE PENDANT WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 Scrabble Tile Pendants - OHM LOTUS black white (No. WRD162)

Check out IMCreations for tons of awesome pendants!

That's all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment