Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Market

Well, I had a lovely, holiday filled weekend. I spent time with extended family, ate a ton, played games, and enjoyed the first viewing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation of the season. All-in-all, a lovely weekend.

I am also plugging away at Pride and Prejudice. I am afraid I might have bitten off more than I can chew for my first Friday Fiction, but we shall find out for sure in a few days!

In other news, I am excited to introduce a new weekly feature to This is my one small step. Monday Market. Every Monday, I am going to start your week off right by featuring a different Etsy shop. For my first shop, I am going to feature Britgal Designs!


Britgal Designs uses awesome fabrics and makes environmentally friendly lunch bags, sandwich bags, pillow covers, and tea/coffee cosys. This pillow is so lovely!

ALEXANDER HENRY/KLEO 16 INCH. PILLOW COVER

I have one of the lunch bags from Britgal and I think it is awesome. A Perfect fit for cutlery and a Tupperware container. I think Britgal offers a great selection, perfect for the hardworking, environmentally conscience (Brit)gal.

Here is a picture of me opening my lunch bag on my birthday. Excuse my expression, I am actually really happy about this gift!


I hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Erin B. said...

awesome- I really like that idea. I'll probably link my blog to your blog...on Mondays...:) because I'm lazy. Would you mind?
I think I'm going to check that etsy store out...

Stephanie said...

Feel free to link to my blog entries on Mondays. :) I am glad you like it. Those lunch bags are a perfectly frugal idea, after the initial investment of the lunch bag, you can take your lunch with you rather than buying it along the way!

Post a Comment