Monday, February 8, 2010

day 2 of 1001 and more

I am pleased to say that my 101 in 1001 challenge is off to a great start. Today is day two, but I think it is really day one, because I didn't have time to do much for the challenge yesterday. So, here is what I have accomplished so far.

74. Take a daily multivitamin - I went to the drug store and bought a women's daily multi vitamin, and I took my first vitamin! I bought a chew able vitamin because I hate swallowing pills!

73. Read 26 random books – 1 for each letter of the alphabet (0/26) - Also while at the drug store, they had a huge collection of books for 25% off, so I bought Knit Two by Kate Jacobs. I have already read The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs, and I loved it. So I am so looking forward to reading this, and it will count as my book that starts with K.

88. Put $1 a day into savings for all 1001 days (2/1001) - I have a change bank that I got for Christmas that I am putting my change in daily, and then at the end of the month I will take it to the bank to put into savings (it's not exactly easy to deposit a loonie into the bank machine). I know I could just deposit like $30 (or $28, or $31) into the bank at the end of the month - but this is more fun. It's easier to see the $1 going into savings each day this way too.

76. Photograph as many accomplishments as I can - As you can see, I am taking pictures of my achievements so far. I realize these aren't the most thrilling images, but they are there.

I am so pleased to announce this Monday's Etsy shop: thehomespunraven! I love the cute wooden signs that are available at this shop. My brother and I actually bought one of the family signs for my parents for Christmas and they loved it!

My parent's with their sign:




I found thehomespunraven awesome to deal with. Amazing communication, fast delivery, and awesome product! Check out thehomespunraven and find your perfect sign!

0 comments:

Post a Comment