Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Market

I realized I missed my Etsy store feature Monday Market this week, so I am bringing it to you a few days late. This week, I am lusting over art by Angela Vandenbogaard of Sudbury, Ontario and her shop JellyBeans. I love all of her art. I want to get a piece of art of her shop, but I honestly can't narrow down my options. The items in JellyBeans' shop range in price from $3.00-$100, but most of the 8x10 prints are an extremely affordable $15.

So help me choose which one to pick. I am torn between the following:

Love Flourishes

Love Flourishes Print

Amour DArbre Print

Memories Watercolor Print

Retro Falling Print

Love Song Print

Whimsy Print

Grandmother Tree Print

Flower Dust Print

That is all I have for right now. I am off to continue to watch THE OLYMPICS! I will return on Saturday as tomorrow I am unplugging for the day.

1 comments:

UpStart Press said...

I vote for Flower Dust!

Post a Comment