Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chocolate and alcohol? Yes, please.

My 25th birthday was a few weeks ago and my loving husband spoiled me. One of the things he did was make me a lovely dinner with dessert. The dessert he made was this yummy mixed drink called "Chocolate Kiss". It was so yummy, that I am sharing the recipe with you all.

Chocolate Kiss
Ingredients:
1/2 ounce Creme de Cacao
1/2 ounce Frangelico liqueur
1/2 ounce vodka
6 ounces vanilla ice cream

Preparations:
Combine liquor with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, blend with ice and garnish with chocolate sprinkles.

Makes 1 Love Drink.

He found the recipe online on this website http://www.lovingyou.com/. It seems this site has all kinds of romantic recipes and tips. Definitely check it out.

So, since this post has a love theme, my song recommendations for today are "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson and "Thing for You" by Jann Arden. Both are cute love songs that have special meaning for Rob and I. Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to vote in the poll for what you want to see on my blog! If there is anything else you want to see that isn't in the poll, please comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Do you think there's a non-Julia-killing substitute for Frangelico? :)

Nicole Bergman said...

Sounds sooo good! :) (Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!)

Post a Comment