Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome!

I am trying this blogging thing again. I had a blog a few months ago when I was job hunting and I enjoyed updating it. Now, I have a job and I have stopped updating that one. But I am back, with a new blog. I know I should have a theme of some sort, but I am not sure what form this blog will take right now.

I do want to take the time to introduce myself though. My name is Stephanie, and I just turned 25. I am married to an amazing man and we have 2 cats and no kids. Right now, I am working customer service in a call centre to help pay the bills; but, I am keeping my ear to the ground hoping to hear about new opportunities. I love fashion and shopping (maybe a little too much); everyday I am trying to be more environmentally friendly; I would love to be able to travel and live in Europe (maybe one day); and I am eagerly awaiting the day my husband and I can afford to buy a home and start a family.

For now, this blog with chronicle my everyday adventures, be a place for me to share pictures and recipes, and to vent.

Oh yes, one more thing. I want to give a shout out to the band Great Big Sea for giving me the inspiration for my blog title. If you don't know them, they are awesome - check them out here! And check out "Walk on the Moon", the song of my blog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment