Monday, November 16, 2009

Sorry I was MIA all weekend

So, I work eleven hours a day, four days a week. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-8pm and when I get home I feel like doing nothing and vegging in front of the TV and hopefully eating dinner. So, I apologize for not blogging all weekend. But, I am so pumped about having this blog. I took pictures on the weekend to post on here.

First, here I am on Friday after buying new jeans (which I desperately needed) and I purse (which I really didn't need but desperately wanted). I am enjoying a coconut bubble tea with lychee jelly. Yum!


Here is my new purse. It is awesome for holding all the crap I take to work with me. The only thing that doesn't fit is my lunch bag...


And, because it is cleaning day, here are my top 3 "songs to clean to" of the day:
Kelly Clarkson - I do not hook up
Darius Rucker - Alright
Christina Aguilera - Figher

What songs get you moving when you just want to relax?


0 comments:

Post a Comment