Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Friday Feature!

I know it is only Thursday, but I am excited to announce the introduction of a new Friday feature here at This is My One Small Step: Friday Fiction.

Every Friday, I will feature a new book that I have just read. I will give a review on it and you all are welcome to follow along with me and join in discussions about the book with me.

My hope is that this will get people discussing different books and also that it will get me back into reading a book a week again. As an English major, I was reading books all the time in university, but now I have sorta stopped.

So, without further ado, I present the first book of the This is My One Small Step Friday Fiction... Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!


I just got this last night, and I am going to read it this week and next week I will give you my thoughts on the book.

So, please, follow along my Friday Fiction journeys! Stay tuned next Friday to read my thoughts on P&P and to see my next FF selection.

P.S. Please comment with book recommendations! I am willing to read anything once!

1 comments:

Fearless Fish said...

Life of Pi was great. You should also consider reading Phantom Tollbooth. It's actually a children's book but is great. It was my favourite as a child. I also think you should read Catch 22 and One flew over the Cookoo's nest. Oh and to Kill a Mocking Bird.

Post a Comment